Small businesses need our help more than ever. We have gathered a list of tenants in our portfolio that are currently open for business virtually or via delivery/ carry out services. We are updating this page with the most current information we have, so make sure to check back often.
Food & beverage establishments currently open for delivery or carry out services:
Retailers that have created unique ways to run their businesses virtually during these trying times:
Retailers that have crafted innovative ways to support their employees:
- Avalon Cafe & Bakery started a GoFundMe and all proceeds go directly towards its employees. To donate, see here.
- Bon Bon Bon developed an employee food bank; customers can drop off a pre-cooked meal at their Hamtramck factory. For more information and for delivery questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iggy’s Eggies is selling hats and will be adding more merch soon. All proceeds go directly towards a team member relief fund. To purchase, see here.
- Madcap Coffee started an Employee Relief Fund to support its baristas. To donate, see here.
- Maru Sushi started a GoFundMe and all proceeds go directly towards its employees. To donate, see here.
- NoHo Hospitality created a Family Fund to support employees at its properties which include San Morello, Brakeman and Penny Red’s. All NoHo gift card purchases will go directly towards their fund. To purchase, see here.
- Ready Player One started a GoFundMe where all proceeds go directly towards the Ready Player One staff. To donate, see here.
- Standby created an online cocktail book showcasing their favorite recipes. All proceeds will benefit their employees. To purchase, see here.
Still looking for ways to support local businesses? Check out these online marketplaces to purchase items or gift cards.