- Having clear signage and wayfinding can help your employees and customers stay safe and healthy. Bedrock has created editable signage templates for you to use and adjust to your own specific needs. See here for editable PDFs and here for an InDesign file.
- Detroit Means Business is an online resource hub created by the City of Detroit and dozens of other public and private partners to aid small businesses as they begin to reopen.
- Stand for Small is a coalition comprised of more than 60 industry leaders offering educational resources, network connections, offers and mentorship opportunities to help address small business needs.
- Michigan Community Resources’ COVID-19 legal clinic is here to help Detroit’s nonprofits, small businesses, and entrepreneurs to receive free legal advice during a 45-minute remote consultation with a volunteer attorney.
- The Quicken Loans Community Fund Entrepreneurs in Residence are holding office hours for businesses owners to talk 1:1 and get support navigating and applying for various forms of assistance.
- TechTown is offering free office hour consultations to answer specific business questions.
- The Facebook group City of Detroit Business Owners’ Covid-19 Rapid Alerts is a great place to find latest updates and share ideas and resources.
Special thank you to our partners that have helped us compile this information including the Quicken Loans Community Fund, Visit Detroit, Hatch Detroit and the Detroit Regional Chamber.