In the Financial District, the lowrise at 201 W. Fort St. was designed by architect Albert Kahn and constructed in 1915 as the Detroit Trust Building. In 1982, the bank’s ownership changed, and the location’s name became the Comerica Building. The property was purchased by Bedrock in 2017. The three-story, Neoclassical-style structure features a steel frame and a limestone facade, with Corinthian columns lining the perimeter and foliated details adorning the attic. The space sits two blocks southwest of Campus Martius Park and two blocks northeast of the Huntington Place convention center.
- Size: 63,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office