A block from Campus Martius Park in the Merchants Row shopping area, the Fowler Building was designed by architecture firm Donaldson & Meier and constructed in 1911. Featuring a facade of terracotta glazed white, the eight-story structure contained Kline’s womenswear store until 1958, followed by Franklin Simon’s womenswear store until 1977 and then Pam’s clothing store until the 1980s. The midrise sat vacant until bought by Bedrock in 2019.
- Size: 50,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, retail