A block from Grand Circus Park, the Grinnell Brothers Building was designed by architect Albert Kahn and constructed in 1908 for the Grinnell Brothers music store. The six-story structure was purchased by Bedrock in 2016. In 2019, architecture firm Neumann Smith did the midrise’s restorations and renovations. The renowned cornice (removed in 1958) was replicated and replaced, and offices and street-level retail space were introduced.
- Size: 55,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, retail