A block from Grand Circus Park, the midrise at 1505 Woodward Ave. was designed by architect Albert Kahn and constructed in 1931 as the Richman Brothers Building for the menswear store that was the largest in the country. The eight-story, terracotta structure was purchased by Bedrock in 2013 and renovated by architecture firm Rossetti in 2015. In 2022, the property was renamed the Autobooks Building for the finance company on the top two floors. On the remaining floors sit other offices and street-level retail space, and on the rooftop stands a decorated water tower.
- Size: 52,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, retail