A block from Campus Martius Park, the Vinton Building was designed by architect Albert Kahn and constructed in 1917 for general contractor Robert Vinton. The initial occupants included the Guaranty Trust bank. The property was purchased by Bedrock in 2013 and renovated by architecture firm Kraemer Design Group in 2017, resulting in The Vinton luxury apartments – complete with biometric security and smart technology – and a street-level fine-dining restaurant. The 12-story, Neoclassical-style structure features gray brick and terracotta detailing, topped with a peaked parapet. The highrise includes an accessway to the adjacent parking garage.
- Size: 40,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Residential, restaurant
- Main tenants: Besa