The Traver Building was designed by architect Gordon Lloyd and constructed in 1890 for Traver’s clothing store, which merged with Bird’s menswear store 15 years later. A block from Campus Martius Park in the Merchants Row shopping area, the five-story, brownstone structure was purchased by Bedrock in 2012. In 2018, architecture firm Kraemer Design Group renovated the property into offices and street-level retail space, restoring the original raised skylight and interior gold leafing.
- Size: 30,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, retail