A block from Grand Circus Park, the Woodward Building was designed by architect Albert Kahn and constructed in 1915 for Siegel’s womenswear store. The eight-story, white-terracotta structure’s initial occupants also included Kresge’s discount store and Kartsen’s cafeteria. The property was purchased by Bedrock in 2014 and renovated by architecture firm Archive Design Studio in 2016, resulting in offices and street-level retail space.
- Size: 50,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, retail
- Main tenants: Lululemon, Warby Parker