A block from Grand Circus Park, the Arts League Building was constructed for the Arts League of Michigan in 1916. In 1960, the six-story, International-style structure was purchased by the United Foundation and updated with a Midcentury Modern-influenced facade of blue tiles and a steel-framed grid of windows. The property was vacated in 1987 and bought by Bedrock in 2011. The next year, architecture firm Kraemer Design Group renovated the midrise into offices and street-level retail space.
- Size: 35,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, retail
- Main tenants: Brand Barr, Cookie App, Focused Logistics, Locqus, Stevens Moving & Storage