The Cary Building was designed by architect Richard Raseman and constructed for real-estate investor Frank Cary in 1906, at the start of the area’s transformation from residences to stores specializing in womenswear. In 2012, Bedrock bought the Beaux Arts-style structure of brick, backing up to The Belt artists’ alley. Architecture firm Kraemer Design Group renovated the five-story property into offices and street-level restaurant and retail space, often filled with art exhibits.
- Size: 20,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, restaurant, retail