The First National Building was designed by architect Albert Kahn and constructed in 1922 for the First National bank. Now the oldest of the structures surrounding Campus Martius Park, the “Z”-shaped landmark stands 26 stories tall. The Neoclassical-style, limestone skyscraper was purchased by Bedrock in 2011 and renovated by architecture firm Neumann Smith the next year. All of the floors feature offices, and the first floor also includes restaurants and retail space. The location has an accessway to the adjacent parking garage.
- Size: 830,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, restaurant, retail