A block from Campus Martius Park, the State Savings Building was designed by architecture firm McKim, Mead & White and constructed in 1900 for the State Savings bank. In 1914, architecture firm Donaldson & Meier completed an addition to double the length of the three-story structure. The property was purchased by Bedrock in 2014 and renovated into an event venue. Representing the Neoclassical and Beaux Arts styles, the space features exterior and interior white-marble walls and a tall, gilded ceiling. Colonnades of Roman arches decorated with bronze grillwork surround a central vault, a treasure left from the original occupant.
- Size: 72,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Event