The midrise at 1448 Woodward Ave. consists of two connected, six-story structures: the Ferguson Building and the Healy Building. The former was designed by architect Mortimer Smith and constructed in 1896, and the latter was designed by architecture firm Postle & Mahler and constructed in 1910. The pair of terracotta properties were purchased by Bedrock in 2016 and renovated into The Ferguson loft-style apartments and street-level retail space. The location backs up to Parker’s Alley in the Merchants Row shopping area.
- Size: 100,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Residential, retail